Sunday 14 February 2010

Stopping when pysically full and creativity

I now let being physically hungry be my guide as to when I eat.
I now let being physically full be my guide as to when I stop eating.
As we move away from eating when full, smoking or any other addictions we naturally have a tendency to become more creative, and that seems to go hand in hand with being more intuitive. For your intuition will always lead you to increased creativity, and that is truly wonderful for what is created out of intuitive leanings and a joyful pull, are activities, projects and relationships that are fulfilling. We can move away from suppressing our feelings by eating when full to feeling our feelings and following our joyful feelings - they lead us to involve ourselves in activities that we enjoy and are naturally good at and will bless others for they are part and parcel of a joyful interconnectedness of gifts. It has been said that following what you love, involving yourself in what you love brings you into contact with your genius capabilities. Apparently we all have genius capabilities and they are only accessed through doing what you love. It is a wonderful thing to do what you love in this lifetime that we all have, let's not spend it binge eating, let's resolve to spend every day stopping when full and we can do that by using the free 'Am I hungry?' download from my site trueslimness.co.uk. May permanent slimness be a reality for you now.
x Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment