Thursday 7 August 2014

Have Your Cake and Eat It

To have your cake and eat it depicts the best case scenario. So how does that relate to compulsive eating and carrying those extra pounds?
Well, I hear again and again from folk - 'I just love food and that is why I carry extra weight'.
I am here to tell you that you can still love food and be slim. Remember - What gets you slim, keeps you slim. Eating when hungry and stopping when full gets you slim. And eating when hungry and stopping when full keeps you slim. I've been naturally slim for twenty years and it is all because of that simple act of eating when hungry and stopping when full.
So back to our cake, I love chocolate cake, but I only eat it when I am hungry.  And this is what I advise you to do also, with the help of the free 'Am I hungry?' download from my website
www.trueslimness.co.uk

Another important point I would like to make here is the fact that is the answer to this question - Do we really enjoy food when full? Sure when I was a compulsive eater I loved food when full because of the momentary good feeling it gave me, but the after effects of being bloated and an over full stomach and resulting weight gain and how horrified I would be when I stepped on the scales to see yet more weight went on, was not so much fun.
So food when full is not so enjoyable, but food eaten when genuinely physically hungry, is very enjoyable, especially when it is exactly what you want to eat. If you fancy a tuna sandwich when hungry, and eat a tuna sandwich when hungry, it really tastes sooo good. Now that is loving food. Food when hungry is a pleasure, and we don't have to give it up in order to be slim and healthy.
So in this way you can have your cake and eat it.

Until next time
Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment