Saturday 22 July 2017

Forgiveness Prayers

I have recently come across the Forgiveness Prayers of Howard Wills and they have been like a missing piece of the puzzle of life to me.
I have known about, and intermittently practised, forgiveness affirmations since I first learned about them many years ago.
They are a powerful healing tool.
And over the years I have noticed that self acceptance and forgiveness are the things that often need a lot of explanation when teaching them as concepts and tools that actually aid recovery from addiction and/or compulsive eating.

Firstly, Forgiveness does NOT condone the event or situation that you are forgiving - it actually honours and claims an injustice has been done.

Secondly, forgiveness clears you from any negative effects that wrong doing is having on your present day life, health, relationships, well-being or finances.

I love Howard Wills explanation that forgiveness is like taking a shower and it cleanses you of any negativity - It cleans you!!

I have been practising his forgiveness prayers (which are free to download from his site www.howardwills.com) every day for about three weeks now and I can only say they help - they help a lot, in subtle and overt ways - they work.

So, if you feel drawn to - check out his You Tube videos under the channel SusanAllen and see for yourself if this Healing Tool of Forgiveness is something for you.

Bringing into your life, blessings and peace,

Sofia Bothwell Author and Weight Loss Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment